I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Have no fear, search & rescue is here. https://t.co/DYWx7i0GVF 2 days ago
- Ate so much I hate myself. #ThanksgivingComplete 2 days ago
- Work turkey! https://t.co/WmIpFGJQGy 2 days ago
- I just had to take Chachalaka's Bible out and swear on it that I didn't throw away Chang Chang Sugar Sluts cookie. 2 days ago
- Dude, Chang Chang Sugar Slut is totally crying over a cookie I'm pretty sure she ate. She thinks I threw it away. And I can't stop laughing. 2 days ago