I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Thank Jesus Claus that they sell gift cards online & I didn't have to go to the mall today. #ChristmasMiracle 2 days ago
- It amazes me that a 30 second teaser for Orphan Black can give me the chills. #CloneClub #IsItAprilYet 3 days ago
- Got my flux capacitor in the mail last night & it was really hard not hitting 88 this morning. #FluxCapacitorFluxing http://t.co/H9wRDq5sDM 3 days ago
- Sorry to all you normal people who have a case of the Mondays today because it's my Friday bitches! 6 days ago
- Chang Chang Sugar Slut stabbed me 4 times to take my blood sugar & now she is jealous my blood sugar is normal. 1 week ago