I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Caller: I want a non fat omlette. Me: What would you like in it? C: Cheese, vegetables- M: Our cheese has fat in it. C: That's OK. 14 hours ago
- Went to work to pick up my car & there was a cop car there & my coworkers didn't recognize me & told me I look homeless. #LAIMissedYou 1 day ago
- Yay El Capitan says we made it around the storms & have clean air all the way 2 LA. #NowWhenDoesMyDreamWomanSingAboutGrowingOldWithMe 1 day ago
- The good news is that each of the screenplays I submitted to The Academy Nicholl Fellowships received a positive read & 1 made the top 20%. 1 day ago
- With this in air wi-fi I just got to read 3 screenplay rejection emails. #DoesThisPlaneServeAlcohol 1 day ago