I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Yes! The woman at The Grove just called out my food order as Captain Obvious. 54 minutes ago
- Just saw a Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China cross the road in front of our car. 2 hours ago
- Why yes I did just pump gas in my costume & go in to get a receipt. 3 hours ago
- Happy Halloween! Love that I saw losts of people in costumes on my way to my training class as well as a repent I'm going to Hell sign. 9 hours ago
- Finished my Halloween costume. And a strategically placed sock always makes a good pocket. 23 hours ago