I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- This sign is on the wall at my laundromat. #TheyKnowTheirCustomers http://t.co/glEDxeDx9A 14 hours ago
- Whenever I'm having a bad day it seems like Chang Chang Sugar Slut knows in advance & brings me cake. #Savior 1 day ago
- Today's forecast is an overcast of drama with a 50/50 chance that it will burn off by noon. #ThinkHappyThoughts 2 days ago
- Coworker: Where are you going tonight? Me: Wherever the alcohol takes me. http://t.co/e6MNdEMQ7q 1 week ago
- Chachalaka just called a guest on their personal phone to ask them their phone number. #YouJustDialedIt 1 week ago