I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Whitey: So what question am I supposed to ask? Me: Who is your daddy & what does he do? #InYourBestArnoldVoice 1 day ago
- Chachalaka just called Security & he came & stood in front of her desk until she noticed him. #OverAMinute #SoHardNotToLaughOutLoud 1 day ago
- Just had someone who sounded high as fuck call saying he passed his drug test & ask me where he needs to go to pick up his pants. #What 2 days ago
- The Russian called saying her power was out. 10 minutes later Chachalaka notices her computer (on the same breaker) is out. 2 days ago
- Baby Chachalaka just told me I look like death and that I'm done with life. #IsItNapOclockYet 3 days ago