I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- To do list is super huge today & includes working 2 places, writing 15 pages, & calling & proclaiming my innocence to the CHP. 12 hours ago
- Dunkin Donuts in Santa Monica opened this morning so if anyone wants to pick me up some & bring it to my work that would be amazing. 12 hours ago
- OK, race is over back to writing I go. 3 hours until bedtime have to work in the manana. :( 1 day ago
- Excellent & exciting finish to the race! Would have like to have seen someone who restarted 4th win their 1st race but happy with the winner 1 day ago
- Green, white, checkered attempt numero dos! #Nascar 1 day ago