I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Steer into the armpit. #BoatLifeCharters http://t.co/i1zpgYIEWk 13 hours ago
- RT @BoatlifeC: #Tequila is not included in the charters. #Byot #boatlifecharters instagram.com/p/r53cmAHJ6G/ 13 hours ago
- Yes we sailed to the liquor store. #BoatLifeCharters http://t.co/2G4wHOVNZK 13 hours ago
- Saltine & Coco sailing & shit. @SadityCoco #beachlifecharters http://t.co/amBtPgTtwG 14 hours ago
- We on a boat! #BoatLifeCharter http://t.co/7XTr4rXrr6 18 hours ago