I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Has found a wormhole taking me back to the year 1996. #31DaysOfFright #Arclight http://t.co/X9VYaAyFDQ 1 day ago
- Seeing 1 of my favs in the theater tonight!!!!! @wescraven @kevwilliamson @CourteneyCox @rosemcgowan @MatthewLillard http://t.co/MKGgjrZUsw 1 day ago
- Free fancy dinner & free Lakers tickets. #SundayFunday #AvoidingWalkingDeadSpoilers http://t.co/xP6Mq6Bccl 2 days ago
- That awkward moment when you tell a guest you can't do something & then they try to name drop your name. 2 days ago
- UPDATE: Police released a photo of the stuffed horse toy victim of the Walmart masturbator. some.ly/5cn7vjy via @happyplace 4 days ago