I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Vern just had his birthday Twinkie. Happy 8th Birthday Weinis! 2 days ago
- You know how I know Boyhood was phenomenal? Because I was exhausted & didn't know it was 3 hours but stayed awake. Great soundtrack as well! 2 days ago
- OMG went to happy hour with Chang Chang Sugar Slut & we ran into a former coworker who she used to call Fruit Loops. Almost called him that. 4 days ago
- Still fighting the endless battle of being called Robert. I'm definitely not fancy enough to be called that. 4 days ago
- Chang Chang Sugar Slut just sold me out to the Front Desk so it looks like I'm working 6 days again next week. #SheCanAddPimpToHerResume 4 days ago