I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Caller: Why didn't you tell me that in the first place? #BecauseYouJumpedDownMyThroatAndWouldntShutUp 2 days ago
- Happy Anniversary Momma & Poppa Webb!!! #9MonthsUntilMyBirthday #AnniversaryBaby 3 days ago
- Whoda: Are you just starting? Me: No, just slept for 30 minutes in my car. W:Nice. M: How's my bedhead? 3 days ago
- Today would have been a good day to stay in bed all day. 4 days ago
- If you have 2 call me 3 times in order 2 figure out how to get on our wifi I question your ability to use the internet once you're connected 4 days ago