The movie was ok, but I was expecting a lot more. If I had read the whole book I’m sure I would have been even more disappointed. That’s kind of a lie, I personally haven’t read any of the book; I was read excerpts by a friend while lounging in a hammock in Scottsdale AZ. Anyway, what made me want to read the book and now see the movie was the strong first person narration, but with the limited voice over in the film you lose that unique voice. Also the ending of the film could have been a lot stronger. I don’t want to give it away but there just wasn’t enough spark there.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago