The movie was ok, but I was expecting a lot more. If I had read the whole book I’m sure I would have been even more disappointed. That’s kind of a lie, I personally haven’t read any of the book; I was read excerpts by a friend while lounging in a hammock in Scottsdale AZ. Anyway, what made me want to read the book and now see the movie was the strong first person narration, but with the limited voice over in the film you lose that unique voice. Also the ending of the film could have been a lot stronger. I don’t want to give it away but there just wasn’t enough spark there.
- Niece just fed me my dinner with "num" sound effects included. #OnlyMildlyStabbed 18 hours ago
- Niece gave me a hug and kiss as soon as she saw me. #BlackHeartMelting 2 days ago
- The Dragon is loading! #WordsINeverThoughtIdHearMommaWebbSay 4 days ago
- RT @TomHall: My Car My Car My Car My Car My Car 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐 #WednesdayWisdom #Cars #HumpDay #GoodLife #mprraccoon https://t.co/RTuJoZ… 6 days ago
- What's the word for when someone no longer works with you but you're still finding and have to fix their mistakes? 1 week ago