I didn’t give up already. The Gods are just against my blog, I guess. Basically my computer had a breakdown for like the 300th time in less than 3 years. I blame Bill Gates and Windows Vista. Seriously, I’ve had to reinstall Vista 4 times in less than 3 years. You would think that a man with all that money would feel some sort of compassion for all the working class families, starving artists, students and anyone else that spent their hard earned money or used their credit to buy computers with his crashing software. I think that anyone who bought a computer with Vista should have been given a complimentary upgrade to Windows 7, but instead I had to spend more money that I didn’t have on an upgrade pack (plus a new hard drive so I wouldn’t wipe my files). I honesty should have just spent the $80 more and bought a complete Windows 7 kit because it took me a whole day just to get the upgrade to work because I had to install Vista again and it was surprisingly being a bitch and not taking the upgrade pack which I needed to install before it would even let me install the Windows 7 upgrade. Anywho, I’m back and plan to update as often as I can unless Bill Gates reads this and decides to have his goons spew more herpes into my computer or crash my site. Ok, back to reinstalling all my music and video files. Kill me now, please!
- Just became a cliche & told my supervisor an issue was above my paygrade. 1 day ago
- No one cares that you aren't checking in exactly at check in time. If everyone checked in at check in time we would be screwed. 1 week ago
- An argument about the complexity of Kumail Nanjiani's character in The Big Sick turned today into a Zoe Kazan movie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The A Star is Born soundtrack is $3.99 on Amazon and The Karate Kid soundtrack is $5.99 on itunes. #YoureWelcome 3 weeks ago
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago