This past weekend I watched one of my good friends graduate and perform from an improv class and I wished I could do that. Sure I could save up the money to take the classes, but it’s the whole getting up on stage and performing in front of people that terrifies the bejesus out of me. It’s funny because I’m a firm believer that laughter is the best medicine, but I find it so hard to laugh at myself. In the end I think it all comes down to my lack of self confidence in my appearance as well as my intelligence. I know I’m not dumb, but when my nerves kick in and all eyes are on me I can tend to say some pretty stupid shit, sweat like a pig, and slur my words like a drunk because my speech impediment comes back. It’s weird because I’m the complete opposite about my writing. I don’t care what people have to say about it or if they think I’m crass and vulgar. Anyway, I think it’s about time that I get over myself. I may not be performing on a stage anytime soon but I do plan on trying to take myself a lot less seriously.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago