On first viewing the film is an edge of your seat heist movie that was very enjoyable. What separates this from your standard heist movie is that Ben Affleck’s character falls for the assistant bank manager of the bank that they rob at the opening of the film. The heist scenes/action scenes are great. I liked that there was more than one robbery and then the potential “big last one” at the climax of the film. The characters are realistic, developed and the actors playing them do so brilliantly. The more I think about the film though (and it’s been awhile since I’ve seen it) the more problems I see with it. There were a couple times in the theater were I was pulled out and thought they couldn’t have gotten away with that. And then the more I think about the characters and the choices that they made throughout the film the more I think that they would have been caught earlier. That’s just the screenwriter in me overanalyzing it though. I would recommend the film and do want to see it again.
- #SixWordStories Born, fucked, birthed children, died alone. #BlacklistSixPack 12 hours ago
- #SixWordSpoilers Amy is alive and framing Nick #BlackListSixPack 1 day ago
- Sitting by the window with a book enjoying the sound of thunder because we hardly ever get storms out here. 4 days ago
- Well hello Entertainment Weekly with Fantastic Beasts on the cover. 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when your manager emails you a new rule & then comes back and explains it wrong. Me: That's not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago