The movie was good but it felt a little too cookie cutter. The movie is about a kid (Craig) who checks himself into a psyche ward because he is depressed and wants to kill himself. The main issue I have is that Craig doesn’t come off as depressed. The only reason why we know that he is is because he says it. On a positive note Zach Galifianakis does a great job as one of the older patients in the ward. I know that the film is based on a novel and am interested in checking it out to see how the two differ and if the novel is darker.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 18 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago