The movie was good but it felt a little too cookie cutter. The movie is about a kid (Craig) who checks himself into a psyche ward because he is depressed and wants to kill himself. The main issue I have is that Craig doesn’t come off as depressed. The only reason why we know that he is is because he says it. On a positive note Zach Galifianakis does a great job as one of the older patients in the ward. I know that the film is based on a novel and am interested in checking it out to see how the two differ and if the novel is darker.
- Just became a cliche & told my supervisor an issue was above my paygrade. 1 day ago
- No one cares that you aren't checking in exactly at check in time. If everyone checked in at check in time we would be screwed. 1 week ago
- An argument about the complexity of Kumail Nanjiani's character in The Big Sick turned today into a Zoe Kazan movie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The A Star is Born soundtrack is $3.99 on Amazon and The Karate Kid soundtrack is $5.99 on itunes. #YoureWelcome 3 weeks ago
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago