The film sticks to the surveillance camera style that worked so well in the original and I was glad to see that both Katie and Micah returned. The film served as bookends to the original which I thought was pretty cool. And you get to learn why the demon was after Katie in the first film. There were also those suspenseful sequences where I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the demon was going to do and then the ones that made me jump. If you were a fan of the original you’ll probably like the sequel.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago