The film sticks to the surveillance camera style that worked so well in the original and I was glad to see that both Katie and Micah returned. The film served as bookends to the original which I thought was pretty cool. And you get to learn why the demon was after Katie in the first film. There were also those suspenseful sequences where I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the demon was going to do and then the ones that made me jump. If you were a fan of the original you’ll probably like the sequel.
- Me: Unfortunately we are sold out. Caller: Can I have your supervisor? #SureButWereStillSoldOutAndTheyAreGoingToTellYouTheSameThing 3 days ago
- RT @MazzelloJoe: How is it in 2018 that we can put 5000 songs on a watch but if your voicemail fills up with 20 messages your phone explode… 3 days ago
- That awkward moment when you're riding in the front seat of an Uber pool & the woman in the back says she's an MMA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "It won't stop itching." "Leave it alone! Leave it alone!" #ThingsIOverheardInTheWestHollywoodTarget 6 days ago
- In tonight's Uber pool some drunk guys kept referring to the Armenian driver as Romanian, tried to talk to him abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago