The film sticks to the surveillance camera style that worked so well in the original and I was glad to see that both Katie and Micah returned. The film served as bookends to the original which I thought was pretty cool. And you get to learn why the demon was after Katie in the first film. There were also those suspenseful sequences where I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the demon was going to do and then the ones that made me jump. If you were a fan of the original you’ll probably like the sequel.
- "Sick" (Flash Fiction) by Robb Webb fuckedupandamazing.com/2019/04/17/sic… 1 day ago
- He didn't create the hole in the pillow but he did try to hide his toy in it. #Wienis instagram.com/p/BwYF_XOFf5N/… 1 day ago
- RT @cinespia: Matthew Broderick & Jim Carrey while filming The Cable Guy, 1996 - regram @JuddApatow https://t.co/WEiXkKGIQK 1 day ago
- RT @DawnMacleod_vfx: I'm high class white trash. I prefer Target over Walmart. And I'd never be caught dead in a 99 Cent Store. #30daysoff… 1 day ago
- Not WGA yet but marched with you in 2007. Have 2 premium cable comedies & a dusty That '70s Show spec if anyone wan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago