If you loved Zach Galifianakis’ character in The Hangover than you’ll love his character in Due Date because he’s practically playing the same guy. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing because after The Hangover I wanted to see more of him and he plays it so well. Robert Downey Jr. is great as always as are the actors that have cameo. Sure the story pushed me to suspend my disbelief a few times but it also had me consistently laughing out loud which is my main criteria for a comedy.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago