If you loved Zach Galifianakis’ character in The Hangover than you’ll love his character in Due Date because he’s practically playing the same guy. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing because after The Hangover I wanted to see more of him and he plays it so well. Robert Downey Jr. is great as always as are the actors that have cameo. Sure the story pushed me to suspend my disbelief a few times but it also had me consistently laughing out loud which is my main criteria for a comedy.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago