If you loved Zach Galifianakis’ character in The Hangover than you’ll love his character in Due Date because he’s practically playing the same guy. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing because after The Hangover I wanted to see more of him and he plays it so well. Robert Downey Jr. is great as always as are the actors that have cameo. Sure the story pushed me to suspend my disbelief a few times but it also had me consistently laughing out loud which is my main criteria for a comedy.
- Just became a cliche & told my supervisor an issue was above my paygrade. 1 day ago
- No one cares that you aren't checking in exactly at check in time. If everyone checked in at check in time we would be screwed. 1 week ago
- An argument about the complexity of Kumail Nanjiani's character in The Big Sick turned today into a Zoe Kazan movie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The A Star is Born soundtrack is $3.99 on Amazon and The Karate Kid soundtrack is $5.99 on itunes. #YoureWelcome 3 weeks ago
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago