I wasn’t planning on seeing this movie in the theater because the trailer made it look like every other cheesy inspirational sports movie. After hearing several people rave about it and being home in Massachusetts (where the film takes place) I decided to go with a group of family and friends and I’m glad that I did. The story was told very well and realistic and strayed from being the complete cheesefest I thought it was going to be. The acting is phenomenal and if Christian Bale doesn’t win the Oscar for supporting actor I will be shocked.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago