I wasn’t planning on seeing this movie in the theater because the trailer made it look like every other cheesy inspirational sports movie. After hearing several people rave about it and being home in Massachusetts (where the film takes place) I decided to go with a group of family and friends and I’m glad that I did. The story was told very well and realistic and strayed from being the complete cheesefest I thought it was going to be. The acting is phenomenal and if Christian Bale doesn’t win the Oscar for supporting actor I will be shocked.
- Just became a cliche & told my supervisor an issue was above my paygrade. 1 day ago
- No one cares that you aren't checking in exactly at check in time. If everyone checked in at check in time we would be screwed. 1 week ago
- An argument about the complexity of Kumail Nanjiani's character in The Big Sick turned today into a Zoe Kazan movie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The A Star is Born soundtrack is $3.99 on Amazon and The Karate Kid soundtrack is $5.99 on itunes. #YoureWelcome 3 weeks ago
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago