I wasn’t planning on seeing this movie in the theater because the trailer made it look like every other cheesy inspirational sports movie. After hearing several people rave about it and being home in Massachusetts (where the film takes place) I decided to go with a group of family and friends and I’m glad that I did. The story was told very well and realistic and strayed from being the complete cheesefest I thought it was going to be. The acting is phenomenal and if Christian Bale doesn’t win the Oscar for supporting actor I will be shocked.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago