I didn’t have high expectations going into this one and the film didn’t do much to change my mind. I’m surprised that the studio behind the film went with an R rating and didn’t try to tone down some of the dialogue to get a PG-13 because there isn’t really anything too drastic. I was actually very impressed with Lake Bell as her character had some of the funnier moments in the film and was disappointed with the under use of Kevin Kline and Cary Elwes. I was also disappointed with the fact that the set-up doesn’t work for the premise of the film because right from the get go it’s clear that Ashton’s character wants to be more than fuck buddies. They didn’t have that build up to the point where he realizes that he wants to be more. Overall it was just an average romantic comedy.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago