I didn’t have high expectations going into this one and the film didn’t do much to change my mind. I’m surprised that the studio behind the film went with an R rating and didn’t try to tone down some of the dialogue to get a PG-13 because there isn’t really anything too drastic. I was actually very impressed with Lake Bell as her character had some of the funnier moments in the film and was disappointed with the under use of Kevin Kline and Cary Elwes. I was also disappointed with the fact that the set-up doesn’t work for the premise of the film because right from the get go it’s clear that Ashton’s character wants to be more than fuck buddies. They didn’t have that build up to the point where he realizes that he wants to be more. Overall it was just an average romantic comedy.
- #SixWordStories Born, fucked, birthed children, died alone. #BlacklistSixPack 12 hours ago
- #SixWordSpoilers Amy is alive and framing Nick #BlackListSixPack 1 day ago
- Sitting by the window with a book enjoying the sound of thunder because we hardly ever get storms out here. 4 days ago
- Well hello Entertainment Weekly with Fantastic Beasts on the cover. 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when your manager emails you a new rule & then comes back and explains it wrong. Me: That's not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago