I didn’t have high expectations going into this one and the film didn’t do much to change my mind. I’m surprised that the studio behind the film went with an R rating and didn’t try to tone down some of the dialogue to get a PG-13 because there isn’t really anything too drastic. I was actually very impressed with Lake Bell as her character had some of the funnier moments in the film and was disappointed with the under use of Kevin Kline and Cary Elwes. I was also disappointed with the fact that the set-up doesn’t work for the premise of the film because right from the get go it’s clear that Ashton’s character wants to be more than fuck buddies. They didn’t have that build up to the point where he realizes that he wants to be more. Overall it was just an average romantic comedy.
- If you don't ask the same question 3 times; I won't have to talk to you like you're an idiot. 1 day ago
- Valet: I was just over there laughing because I heard him ask you for help & you didn't say anything & I knew you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 4am dog walk photography. https://t.co/K7LLPsgtEr 3 days ago
- When they ask my clumsy ass to carry a picture frame at work. #Whoops https://t.co/gpWmWugzso 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when the price of one of your flights went down & you call & they tell you there is a $75 fee b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago