I didn’t think I was going to like this film. I went into it referring to it as the movie where James Franco cuts off his arm. I figured I knew the beginning, I knew how it was going to end, and didn’t expect there to be enough in the middle to entertain me. I was completely wrong. I really enjoyed it and thought it was very well made. It’s not just about him getting stuck and trying to free himself for the whole movie. There are flashbacks and hallucinations (one very funny one involving Scooby-Doo) that drive the movie forward and give it depth. And then the end was very uplifting and totally helped me gain a little bit of my faith in humanity back. Franco’s performance was amazing and definitely Oscar worthy. My only complaint is that I love the actress Lizzy Caplan and was excited to see that she was in the film but it was the smallest part ever.
- If you don't ask the same question 3 times; I won't have to talk to you like you're an idiot. 1 day ago
- Valet: I was just over there laughing because I heard him ask you for help & you didn't say anything & I knew you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 4am dog walk photography. https://t.co/K7LLPsgtEr 3 days ago
- When they ask my clumsy ass to carry a picture frame at work. #Whoops https://t.co/gpWmWugzso 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when the price of one of your flights went down & you call & they tell you there is a $75 fee b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago