I didn’t think I was going to like this film. I went into it referring to it as the movie where James Franco cuts off his arm. I figured I knew the beginning, I knew how it was going to end, and didn’t expect there to be enough in the middle to entertain me. I was completely wrong. I really enjoyed it and thought it was very well made. It’s not just about him getting stuck and trying to free himself for the whole movie. There are flashbacks and hallucinations (one very funny one involving Scooby-Doo) that drive the movie forward and give it depth. And then the end was very uplifting and totally helped me gain a little bit of my faith in humanity back. Franco’s performance was amazing and definitely Oscar worthy. My only complaint is that I love the actress Lizzy Caplan and was excited to see that she was in the film but it was the smallest part ever.
- #SixWordStories Born, fucked, birthed children, died alone. #BlacklistSixPack 12 hours ago
- #SixWordSpoilers Amy is alive and framing Nick #BlackListSixPack 1 day ago
- Sitting by the window with a book enjoying the sound of thunder because we hardly ever get storms out here. 4 days ago
- Well hello Entertainment Weekly with Fantastic Beasts on the cover. 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when your manager emails you a new rule & then comes back and explains it wrong. Me: That's not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago