I had no desire to see this moving because it’s just not my type of movie. It’s the type of movie that a history teacher would show in high school and I would have enjoyed a lot more than listen to them attempt to make history interesting; especially because of the use of that “fuck” word that I love so much. With that said I did enjoy the film but I didn’t think it was as great as everyone is making it out to be, but it was better than my expectations, if that makes any sense. I guess what sets this apart from one of those boring history movies is the amazing performances and the witty banter between the characters.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago