I didn’t know much about this movie going in other than it was nominated for a few Academy Awards including one for best picture. After viewing it I don’t understand why. I get the acting nominations but that’s about all it had going for it. The pacing was slow and not a lot happened. I feel like it was a short that was dragged out to feature length and the strong performances and a few powerful scenes overshadowed the poor execution by the film makers. I expect near perfection for best picture nominations and this wasn’t even close. I’m interested to read the script since that was nominated as well and see if it deserves more credit than the final product does.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago