This has been my least favorite book in the series so far. It started out pretty good and I was excited to see that they were finally going to the vampire summit. I was also glad that Sookie gets to see Barry the Bellman, the other telepath she encountered in the second book. I really like the chemistry that the two of them have. The ending is what really disappointed me. This is the first book were I was able to predict everything that happened. There weren’t the usual surprises and I felt like the events that unfolded were pretty obvious and I felt like Sookie was dumbed down in this book because she didn’t pick up on it quicker and the fact that none of the vampires could put two and two together was just ridiculous especially with the amount of them at the summit and that they’re supposed to be these superior beings.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago