This has been my least favorite book in the series so far. It started out pretty good and I was excited to see that they were finally going to the vampire summit. I was also glad that Sookie gets to see Barry the Bellman, the other telepath she encountered in the second book. I really like the chemistry that the two of them have. The ending is what really disappointed me. This is the first book were I was able to predict everything that happened. There weren’t the usual surprises and I felt like the events that unfolded were pretty obvious and I felt like Sookie was dumbed down in this book because she didn’t pick up on it quicker and the fact that none of the vampires could put two and two together was just ridiculous especially with the amount of them at the summit and that they’re supposed to be these superior beings.
- Niece just fed me my dinner with "num" sound effects included. #OnlyMildlyStabbed 18 hours ago
- Niece gave me a hug and kiss as soon as she saw me. #BlackHeartMelting 2 days ago
- The Dragon is loading! #WordsINeverThoughtIdHearMommaWebbSay 4 days ago
- RT @TomHall: My Car My Car My Car My Car My Car 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐 #WednesdayWisdom #Cars #HumpDay #GoodLife #mprraccoon https://t.co/RTuJoZ… 6 days ago
- What's the word for when someone no longer works with you but you're still finding and have to fix their mistakes? 1 week ago