This movie had so much potential and did nothing with it. The plot jumped all over the place and the character’s want is never clearly defined. In the beginning you think that he just wants to get his book written and get his girlfriend back but then he starts taking his crack and the plot changes and he wants something else but we don’t know what until the end and it’s nothing original and new. Another example of a great idea that was transformed into a poorly executed film.
- "Sick" (Flash Fiction) by Robb Webb fuckedupandamazing.com/2019/04/17/sic… 1 day ago
- He didn't create the hole in the pillow but he did try to hide his toy in it. #Wienis instagram.com/p/BwYF_XOFf5N/… 1 day ago
- RT @cinespia: Matthew Broderick & Jim Carrey while filming The Cable Guy, 1996 - regram @JuddApatow https://t.co/WEiXkKGIQK 1 day ago
- RT @DawnMacleod_vfx: I'm high class white trash. I prefer Target over Walmart. And I'd never be caught dead in a 99 Cent Store. #30daysoff… 1 day ago
- Not WGA yet but marched with you in 2007. Have 2 premium cable comedies & a dusty That '70s Show spec if anyone wan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago