This movie had so much potential and did nothing with it. The plot jumped all over the place and the character’s want is never clearly defined. In the beginning you think that he just wants to get his book written and get his girlfriend back but then he starts taking his crack and the plot changes and he wants something else but we don’t know what until the end and it’s nothing original and new. Another example of a great idea that was transformed into a poorly executed film.
- Niece just fed me my dinner with "num" sound effects included. #OnlyMildlyStabbed 18 hours ago
- Niece gave me a hug and kiss as soon as she saw me. #BlackHeartMelting 2 days ago
- The Dragon is loading! #WordsINeverThoughtIdHearMommaWebbSay 4 days ago
- RT @TomHall: My Car My Car My Car My Car My Car 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐 #WednesdayWisdom #Cars #HumpDay #GoodLife #mprraccoon https://t.co/RTuJoZ… 6 days ago
- What's the word for when someone no longer works with you but you're still finding and have to fix their mistakes? 1 week ago