This movie had so much potential and did nothing with it. The plot jumped all over the place and the character’s want is never clearly defined. In the beginning you think that he just wants to get his book written and get his girlfriend back but then he starts taking his crack and the plot changes and he wants something else but we don’t know what until the end and it’s nothing original and new. Another example of a great idea that was transformed into a poorly executed film.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago