I didn’t know too much about this one but had heard more good things than bad. The opening didn’t really do anything for me and had kind of a jokey feel to it with the old school score and title card. The tone then switched gears and had a more Paranormal Activities, realistic type feel but then switched again and had a more silly, funhouse vibe. The plot was a really cool idea but took a very predictable path. It would have also been scarier if the entities were all more ghostly and less like sideshow acts. The neon red facepaint on the main villain was more laughable than scary.
- Me: Unfortunately we are sold out. Caller: Can I have your supervisor? #SureButWereStillSoldOutAndTheyAreGoingToTellYouTheSameThing 3 days ago
- RT @MazzelloJoe: How is it in 2018 that we can put 5000 songs on a watch but if your voicemail fills up with 20 messages your phone explode… 3 days ago
- That awkward moment when you're riding in the front seat of an Uber pool & the woman in the back says she's an MMA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "It won't stop itching." "Leave it alone! Leave it alone!" #ThingsIOverheardInTheWestHollywoodTarget 6 days ago
- In tonight's Uber pool some drunk guys kept referring to the Armenian driver as Romanian, tried to talk to him abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago