I didn’t know too much about this one but had heard more good things than bad. The opening didn’t really do anything for me and had kind of a jokey feel to it with the old school score and title card. The tone then switched gears and had a more Paranormal Activities, realistic type feel but then switched again and had a more silly, funhouse vibe. The plot was a really cool idea but took a very predictable path. It would have also been scarier if the entities were all more ghostly and less like sideshow acts. The neon red facepaint on the main villain was more laughable than scary.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago