I didn’t know too much about this one but had heard more good things than bad. The opening didn’t really do anything for me and had kind of a jokey feel to it with the old school score and title card. The tone then switched gears and had a more Paranormal Activities, realistic type feel but then switched again and had a more silly, funhouse vibe. The plot was a really cool idea but took a very predictable path. It would have also been scarier if the entities were all more ghostly and less like sideshow acts. The neon red facepaint on the main villain was more laughable than scary.
- Niece just fed me my dinner with "num" sound effects included. #OnlyMildlyStabbed 18 hours ago
- Niece gave me a hug and kiss as soon as she saw me. #BlackHeartMelting 2 days ago
- The Dragon is loading! #WordsINeverThoughtIdHearMommaWebbSay 4 days ago
- RT @TomHall: My Car My Car My Car My Car My Car 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐 #WednesdayWisdom #Cars #HumpDay #GoodLife #mprraccoon https://t.co/RTuJoZ… 6 days ago
- What's the word for when someone no longer works with you but you're still finding and have to fix their mistakes? 1 week ago