I liked Bridesmaids and definitely laughed my ass off at parts but I’m not going to say that the movie isn’t flawed. The film runs a little over two hours and because of this the pacing and balance of the film feels a little off. It could have been trimmed down and tightened up a bit. Kristen Wiig was great in her first leading role, Melissa McCarthy stole all of the scenes she was in, but Maya Rudolph felt underused and I love me some Maya Rudolph. The storyline itself was a little cookie cutter but the laughs totally make up for it.
- "Sick" (Flash Fiction) by Robb Webb fuckedupandamazing.com/2019/04/17/sic… 1 day ago
- He didn't create the hole in the pillow but he did try to hide his toy in it. #Wienis instagram.com/p/BwYF_XOFf5N/… 1 day ago
- RT @cinespia: Matthew Broderick & Jim Carrey while filming The Cable Guy, 1996 - regram @JuddApatow https://t.co/WEiXkKGIQK 1 day ago
- RT @DawnMacleod_vfx: I'm high class white trash. I prefer Target over Walmart. And I'd never be caught dead in a 99 Cent Store. #30daysoff… 1 day ago
- Not WGA yet but marched with you in 2007. Have 2 premium cable comedies & a dusty That '70s Show spec if anyone wan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago