I liked Bridesmaids and definitely laughed my ass off at parts but I’m not going to say that the movie isn’t flawed. The film runs a little over two hours and because of this the pacing and balance of the film feels a little off. It could have been trimmed down and tightened up a bit. Kristen Wiig was great in her first leading role, Melissa McCarthy stole all of the scenes she was in, but Maya Rudolph felt underused and I love me some Maya Rudolph. The storyline itself was a little cookie cutter but the laughs totally make up for it.
- Me: Unfortunately we are sold out. Caller: Can I have your supervisor? #SureButWereStillSoldOutAndTheyAreGoingToTellYouTheSameThing 3 days ago
- RT @MazzelloJoe: How is it in 2018 that we can put 5000 songs on a watch but if your voicemail fills up with 20 messages your phone explode… 3 days ago
- That awkward moment when you're riding in the front seat of an Uber pool & the woman in the back says she's an MMA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "It won't stop itching." "Leave it alone! Leave it alone!" #ThingsIOverheardInTheWestHollywoodTarget 6 days ago
- In tonight's Uber pool some drunk guys kept referring to the Armenian driver as Romanian, tried to talk to him abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago