I liked Bridesmaids and definitely laughed my ass off at parts but I’m not going to say that the movie isn’t flawed. The film runs a little over two hours and because of this the pacing and balance of the film feels a little off. It could have been trimmed down and tightened up a bit. Kristen Wiig was great in her first leading role, Melissa McCarthy stole all of the scenes she was in, but Maya Rudolph felt underused and I love me some Maya Rudolph. The storyline itself was a little cookie cutter but the laughs totally make up for it.
- Niece just fed me my dinner with "num" sound effects included. #OnlyMildlyStabbed 18 hours ago
- Niece gave me a hug and kiss as soon as she saw me. #BlackHeartMelting 2 days ago
- The Dragon is loading! #WordsINeverThoughtIdHearMommaWebbSay 4 days ago
- RT @TomHall: My Car My Car My Car My Car My Car 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐 #WednesdayWisdom #Cars #HumpDay #GoodLife #mprraccoon https://t.co/RTuJoZ… 6 days ago
- What's the word for when someone no longer works with you but you're still finding and have to fix their mistakes? 1 week ago