I liked Bridesmaids and definitely laughed my ass off at parts but I’m not going to say that the movie isn’t flawed. The film runs a little over two hours and because of this the pacing and balance of the film feels a little off. It could have been trimmed down and tightened up a bit. Kristen Wiig was great in her first leading role, Melissa McCarthy stole all of the scenes she was in, but Maya Rudolph felt underused and I love me some Maya Rudolph. The storyline itself was a little cookie cutter but the laughs totally make up for it.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago