They say if it’s not broken don’t fix it and that’s exactly what the makers of this sequel decided when they chose to recycle the formula for the original movie. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing since hilarity does ensue and there are some fresh jokes including a hilarious montage from Alan’s perspective. It works but it did leave me wishing that there had been more change and a few more surprises.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago