They say if it’s not broken don’t fix it and that’s exactly what the makers of this sequel decided when they chose to recycle the formula for the original movie. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing since hilarity does ensue and there are some fresh jokes including a hilarious montage from Alan’s perspective. It works but it did leave me wishing that there had been more change and a few more surprises.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago