Prequel, re-boot, whatever you want to call it this movie delivers. It’s got a great balance of story, action and characters and even though I read that the director wanted the film to stand on its own and be completely separate from the other X-men films there are several nods to them. I might even go as far to say that I liked this film better than the original.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago