This movie looked like it was going to be funny and it was. Given it was a victim of using a lot of its comedy in the trailer and commercials there are still a few fresh laughs. The cast is great and well used and there is even a small cameo from a certain Modern Family member. I also loved that they don’t sugarcoat the
behavior of Diaz’s character. She’s flawed and unapologetic yet we still or at least I was rooting for her.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago