A vast improvement over the last installment. The film is too long though and could have been condensed a lot to help with the pacing. The Transformers themselves are still under characterized so I found myself zoning out and not caring during the final battle of the film. There were also a few parts that didn’t make sense logistically for me and could have also been cut because of this. But If you were a fan of the first film you will most likely enjoy this one.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago