The first 30 minutes of set up was a little slow and light on the laughs but once the plot started moving I started laughing more. There’s not really a lot of original comedy going on and a lot of the jokes are in the previews but the performances and chemistry between the leads are what make it work. Charlie Day steals the movie and it’s worth seeing just to see his performance alone.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago