The first 30 minutes of set up was a little slow and light on the laughs but once the plot started moving I started laughing more. There’s not really a lot of original comedy going on and a lot of the jokes are in the previews but the performances and chemistry between the leads are what make it work. Charlie Day steals the movie and it’s worth seeing just to see his performance alone.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago