I really enjoyed this film. It had a sort of modern Goonies or The Monster Squad feel to it and I liked it a lot better than Super 8. I normally don’t go into plot details of films because I assume you’ve seen ads for them or trailers but this one is a British import and I haven’t seen any ads for it or anything. The movie opens with a gang of kids mugging a woman but in the process a meteor crashes unleashing an alien and these kids have to fight to save their block but mostly themselves. The motivation behind the aliens arrival was a fresh spin on the genre and it was great to see an R-rated film where kids act and talk like real kids.
- Niece just fed me my dinner with "num" sound effects included. #OnlyMildlyStabbed 18 hours ago
- Niece gave me a hug and kiss as soon as she saw me. #BlackHeartMelting 2 days ago
- The Dragon is loading! #WordsINeverThoughtIdHearMommaWebbSay 4 days ago
- RT @TomHall: My Car My Car My Car My Car My Car 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐 #WednesdayWisdom #Cars #HumpDay #GoodLife #mprraccoon https://t.co/RTuJoZ… 6 days ago
- What's the word for when someone no longer works with you but you're still finding and have to fix their mistakes? 1 week ago