Kevin Smith is back as the ballsy filmmaker I did a report on and inspired to be my senior year of high school. This film is truly no holds barred and that’s what makes it great. More filmmakers need to take risks like this and I hope Smith has a change of heart about making his next film his last. The performances are stellar and the plot will keep you on your toes. My only complaint is that it’s being marketed as a horror film but only comes off that way because of the gritty realism.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 18 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago