I enjoyed it but I was left wanting more. The plot is really interesting but there are a ton of characters so it was hard to really latch on and care about any of them. And if any of them got sick it was like, OK they’re fucked. Because of this there wasn’t a whole lot of suspense which is what I expect when the film is marketed as a thriller. It just felt a little unbalanced and messy. I wanted to follow some characters longer/shorter and there are a couple of scenes towards the end of the movie that feel cheesy and tacked on to give the film more of a happy ending.
- If you don't ask the same question 3 times; I won't have to talk to you like you're an idiot. 1 day ago
- Valet: I was just over there laughing because I heard him ask you for help & you didn't say anything & I knew you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 4am dog walk photography. https://t.co/K7LLPsgtEr 3 days ago
- When they ask my clumsy ass to carry a picture frame at work. #Whoops https://t.co/gpWmWugzso 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when the price of one of your flights went down & you call & they tell you there is a $75 fee b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago