I enjoyed it but I was left wanting more. The plot is really interesting but there are a ton of characters so it was hard to really latch on and care about any of them. And if any of them got sick it was like, OK they’re fucked. Because of this there wasn’t a whole lot of suspense which is what I expect when the film is marketed as a thriller. It just felt a little unbalanced and messy. I wanted to follow some characters longer/shorter and there are a couple of scenes towards the end of the movie that feel cheesy and tacked on to give the film more of a happy ending.
- #SixWordStories Born, fucked, birthed children, died alone. #BlacklistSixPack 12 hours ago
- #SixWordSpoilers Amy is alive and framing Nick #BlackListSixPack 1 day ago
- Sitting by the window with a book enjoying the sound of thunder because we hardly ever get storms out here. 4 days ago
- Well hello Entertainment Weekly with Fantastic Beasts on the cover. 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when your manager emails you a new rule & then comes back and explains it wrong. Me: That's not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago