I enjoyed it but I was left wanting more. The plot is really interesting but there are a ton of characters so it was hard to really latch on and care about any of them. And if any of them got sick it was like, OK they’re fucked. Because of this there wasn’t a whole lot of suspense which is what I expect when the film is marketed as a thriller. It just felt a little unbalanced and messy. I wanted to follow some characters longer/shorter and there are a couple of scenes towards the end of the movie that feel cheesy and tacked on to give the film more of a happy ending.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago