The film is really well done stylistically. It looks great and I totally dug the soundtrack. I just wish we got to know the characters a little better. I get the whole not knowing the character’s name but at least give us a little back story which would have helped to understand the character’s motivations a little better. This could have also helped to clarify some questions regarding the logistics of the plot and why the film ended the way it did since all of the loose ends were supposedly tied up. I’m interested in reading the book the film was based on to see if it offers more insight into the main character and answers at least some of my questions.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago