If you’re a fan of Alexander Payne you should enjoy this movie. If you have no idea who he is you should check out his films. I love his movies! Like the rest of his films this one delivers a great balance of the drama and the comedy. Some of the comedy a little on the dark side. The performances are great, especially by the younger actresses, and I’m glad to see Judy Greer and Matthew Lillard getting some much deserved praise for their work. Also glad they used real Hawaiian music in the film. Another great honest and real movie from Payne. His films are the type of movies I hope to someday make and I can die a happy man if I ever get the chance to work with him.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago