If you’re a fan of Alexander Payne you should enjoy this movie. If you have no idea who he is you should check out his films. I love his movies! Like the rest of his films this one delivers a great balance of the drama and the comedy. Some of the comedy a little on the dark side. The performances are great, especially by the younger actresses, and I’m glad to see Judy Greer and Matthew Lillard getting some much deserved praise for their work. Also glad they used real Hawaiian music in the film. Another great honest and real movie from Payne. His films are the type of movies I hope to someday make and I can die a happy man if I ever get the chance to work with him.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago