It was a daring, raw film with gritty subject matter. I enjoyed it and appreciated its boldness. I wish that there was a little more backstory for Fassbender’s and Mulligan’s characters that would shed a little light on why they acted the ways that they did. And Mulligan’s rendition of “New York, New York” was painful to watch as well as listen to. I do not recommend this movie if you’re a prude because there are mucho graphic sex scenes.
- If you don't ask the same question 3 times; I won't have to talk to you like you're an idiot. 1 day ago
- Valet: I was just over there laughing because I heard him ask you for help & you didn't say anything & I knew you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 4am dog walk photography. https://t.co/K7LLPsgtEr 3 days ago
- When they ask my clumsy ass to carry a picture frame at work. #Whoops https://t.co/gpWmWugzso 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when the price of one of your flights went down & you call & they tell you there is a $75 fee b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago