I went into this one worried that the scares weren’t going to deliver but I was completely wrong. I liked the opening but then it took a big break before we got to the next scare but it was a good one. My friend I was with jumped so bad I had to hold in my laughter. And then there were a few more times where she screamed out loud and even one where I let a Jesus Christ slip. I loved the visuals of where the house was. That road that gets covered over when the tide comes in was both beautiful and eerie. And the toys that were used in the film were so creepy that I’m glad I grew with the toys I had. There was also one scene where I couldn’t help but say to my friend, “Use your wand, Harry!” Radcliffe did do a great job but it is really hard to separate him from his role of Harry Potter, especially when he isn’t changing up his accent like he did on SNL. I also really enjoyed how it ended and it wasn’t how I expected.
- #SixWordStories Born, fucked, birthed children, died alone. #BlacklistSixPack 13 hours ago
- #SixWordSpoilers Amy is alive and framing Nick #BlackListSixPack 1 day ago
- Sitting by the window with a book enjoying the sound of thunder because we hardly ever get storms out here. 4 days ago
- Well hello Entertainment Weekly with Fantastic Beasts on the cover. 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when your manager emails you a new rule & then comes back and explains it wrong. Me: That's not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago