Some parts of this film were entertaining and fun but overall it wasn’t good. I think the main problem was that the filmmakers set up one guy as the protagonist, or at least I thought he was, and then they decided to switch to the other one. The guy Reese’s character picks is completely wrong for her and I don’t believe that she would fall for him because he comes off as a player who annoys her for a good chunk of the movie and has to do more scheming to try and impress her than the other. They do sugarcoat the ending and have the other guy end up with a different love interest but it borders on ridiculousness and didn’t sit well with me. When going into a movie that is marketed as a Rom-Com I expect that the main characters will end up together or at least have a pretty good reason not to, but in this film there was just no payoff.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago