Some parts of this film were entertaining and fun but overall it wasn’t good. I think the main problem was that the filmmakers set up one guy as the protagonist, or at least I thought he was, and then they decided to switch to the other one. The guy Reese’s character picks is completely wrong for her and I don’t believe that she would fall for him because he comes off as a player who annoys her for a good chunk of the movie and has to do more scheming to try and impress her than the other. They do sugarcoat the ending and have the other guy end up with a different love interest but it borders on ridiculousness and didn’t sit well with me. When going into a movie that is marketed as a Rom-Com I expect that the main characters will end up together or at least have a pretty good reason not to, but in this film there was just no payoff.
- If you don't ask the same question 3 times; I won't have to talk to you like you're an idiot. 1 day ago
- Valet: I was just over there laughing because I heard him ask you for help & you didn't say anything & I knew you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 4am dog walk photography. https://t.co/K7LLPsgtEr 3 days ago
- When they ask my clumsy ass to carry a picture frame at work. #Whoops https://t.co/gpWmWugzso 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when the price of one of your flights went down & you call & they tell you there is a $75 fee b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago