At the very beginning I was intrigued. Once the way the characters die was chosen I was a little disappointed that something cooler wasn’t selected. When they started to die I was disappointed by the way the deaths were shot or not shot for that matter. And I wasn’t sure who to root for so I decided on Richard Jenkin’s character because I loved him on Six Feet Under and basically everything I’ve ever seen him in. Then I figured out where the story was going pretty quickly but then holy fucking third act! The third act was an incredible no holds barred bloodbath. My eyes were glued to the screen even though I was sure I knew the ending. And then came one of the ballsiest film endings I’ve ever seen and I loved it. I’m torn on the movie as a whole but the film is worth seeing for the last 30 minutes alone.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago