At the very beginning I was intrigued. Once the way the characters die was chosen I was a little disappointed that something cooler wasn’t selected. When they started to die I was disappointed by the way the deaths were shot or not shot for that matter. And I wasn’t sure who to root for so I decided on Richard Jenkin’s character because I loved him on Six Feet Under and basically everything I’ve ever seen him in. Then I figured out where the story was going pretty quickly but then holy fucking third act! The third act was an incredible no holds barred bloodbath. My eyes were glued to the screen even though I was sure I knew the ending. And then came one of the ballsiest film endings I’ve ever seen and I loved it. I’m torn on the movie as a whole but the film is worth seeing for the last 30 minutes alone.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago