At the very beginning I was intrigued. Once the way the characters die was chosen I was a little disappointed that something cooler wasn’t selected. When they started to die I was disappointed by the way the deaths were shot or not shot for that matter. And I wasn’t sure who to root for so I decided on Richard Jenkin’s character because I loved him on Six Feet Under and basically everything I’ve ever seen him in. Then I figured out where the story was going pretty quickly but then holy fucking third act! The third act was an incredible no holds barred bloodbath. My eyes were glued to the screen even though I was sure I knew the ending. And then came one of the ballsiest film endings I’ve ever seen and I loved it. I’m torn on the movie as a whole but the film is worth seeing for the last 30 minutes alone.
- Just became a cliche & told my supervisor an issue was above my paygrade. 1 day ago
- No one cares that you aren't checking in exactly at check in time. If everyone checked in at check in time we would be screwed. 1 week ago
- An argument about the complexity of Kumail Nanjiani's character in The Big Sick turned today into a Zoe Kazan movie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The A Star is Born soundtrack is $3.99 on Amazon and The Karate Kid soundtrack is $5.99 on itunes. #YoureWelcome 3 weeks ago
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago