Wasn’t planning on seeing this in theaters but a friend asked me, I had some writing to procrastinate doing, and it was only $7. It was exactly what I was expecting and that was nothing spectacular. It’s fine for a kids movie but there isn’t a lot of substance. It didn’t add enough of a spin on the story of Snow White to justify retelling it and in my opinion was a waste of money that the studio could have used to risk on a more original story. And then the movie concludes with a Bollywood inspired number which feels completely random. It makes some sense if you know that the director is from India but would have been less jarring if it was tied into the story better.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 5 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago