Wasn’t planning on seeing this in theaters but a friend asked me, I had some writing to procrastinate doing, and it was only $7. It was exactly what I was expecting and that was nothing spectacular. It’s fine for a kids movie but there isn’t a lot of substance. It didn’t add enough of a spin on the story of Snow White to justify retelling it and in my opinion was a waste of money that the studio could have used to risk on a more original story. And then the movie concludes with a Bollywood inspired number which feels completely random. It makes some sense if you know that the director is from India but would have been less jarring if it was tied into the story better.
- Me: Unfortunately we are sold out. Caller: Can I have your supervisor? #SureButWereStillSoldOutAndTheyAreGoingToTellYouTheSameThing 3 days ago
- RT @MazzelloJoe: How is it in 2018 that we can put 5000 songs on a watch but if your voicemail fills up with 20 messages your phone explode… 3 days ago
- That awkward moment when you're riding in the front seat of an Uber pool & the woman in the back says she's an MMA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "It won't stop itching." "Leave it alone! Leave it alone!" #ThingsIOverheardInTheWestHollywoodTarget 6 days ago
- In tonight's Uber pool some drunk guys kept referring to the Armenian driver as Romanian, tried to talk to him abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago