I really enjoyed it. I have never seen any of the other versions of Dark Shadows so I have nothing to compare it to. The trailers were a little misleading and I’m glad that it wasn’t a straight comedy and had a nice balance of that tragic/gothic/Tim Burtoness to it. And Eva Green is deliciously bad in it. A totally VILF or villain I’d like to fuck as my friend Stacy Thornton (http://twelvevacancies.blogspot.com) would say. If you’re a Burton fan you should enjoy it.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago