It was good but it didn’t live up to my expectations. I’ve been jokingly referring to it as Pro-Meh-Theus. The trailer was done so well that I was expecting greatness. It didn’t really deliver anything that hadn’t been done before. The most shocking scene was really cool to watch and cringe worthy but it had me questioning the logic of the ships setup and advancement of the technology. That’s all I can really say without spoiling it. Overall it was just OK.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 4 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago