It was good but it didn’t live up to my expectations. I’ve been jokingly referring to it as Pro-Meh-Theus. The trailer was done so well that I was expecting greatness. It didn’t really deliver anything that hadn’t been done before. The most shocking scene was really cool to watch and cringe worthy but it had me questioning the logic of the ships setup and advancement of the technology. That’s all I can really say without spoiling it. Overall it was just OK.
- Me: Unfortunately we are sold out. Caller: Can I have your supervisor? #SureButWereStillSoldOutAndTheyAreGoingToTellYouTheSameThing 3 days ago
- RT @MazzelloJoe: How is it in 2018 that we can put 5000 songs on a watch but if your voicemail fills up with 20 messages your phone explode… 3 days ago
- That awkward moment when you're riding in the front seat of an Uber pool & the woman in the back says she's an MMA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "It won't stop itching." "Leave it alone! Leave it alone!" #ThingsIOverheardInTheWestHollywoodTarget 6 days ago
- In tonight's Uber pool some drunk guys kept referring to the Armenian driver as Romanian, tried to talk to him abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago