I fell in love with Ruby Sparks the character but I only really liked the movie. It was a great little indie movie, which we need more of, but the ending, while cute, left me confused and asking questions about the rules of the world of the film. Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan were both great in the leads and extra credit goes to Kazan who wrote the screenplay. Definately worth checking out.
- Niece just fed me my dinner with "num" sound effects included. #OnlyMildlyStabbed 18 hours ago
- Niece gave me a hug and kiss as soon as she saw me. #BlackHeartMelting 2 days ago
- The Dragon is loading! #WordsINeverThoughtIdHearMommaWebbSay 4 days ago
- RT @TomHall: My Car My Car My Car My Car My Car 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐 #WednesdayWisdom #Cars #HumpDay #GoodLife #mprraccoon https://t.co/RTuJoZ… 6 days ago
- What's the word for when someone no longer works with you but you're still finding and have to fix their mistakes? 1 week ago