Overall I enjoyed it. It was fast paced and kept me on the edge of my seat. I’ve said it before and I’ll probably say it again but I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is one of the most talented young actors in the industry and chooses his roles wisely. While the movie is a little more mainstream than most of his indie roles it doesn’t feel like he’s selling out and even though the role isn’t too emotionally demanding it is physically and he still immerses himself to the point where he literally bleeds (see end credits). Michael Shannon also does a great job of keeping his villain believable while coming close to the over the top, campy border. My only issue was the structure was distracting at times and pulled me out of the story.
- If you don't ask the same question 3 times; I won't have to talk to you like you're an idiot. 1 day ago
- Valet: I was just over there laughing because I heard him ask you for help & you didn't say anything & I knew you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 4am dog walk photography. https://t.co/K7LLPsgtEr 3 days ago
- When they ask my clumsy ass to carry a picture frame at work. #Whoops https://t.co/gpWmWugzso 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when the price of one of your flights went down & you call & they tell you there is a $75 fee b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago