Overall I enjoyed it. It was fast paced and kept me on the edge of my seat. I’ve said it before and I’ll probably say it again but I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is one of the most talented young actors in the industry and chooses his roles wisely. While the movie is a little more mainstream than most of his indie roles it doesn’t feel like he’s selling out and even though the role isn’t too emotionally demanding it is physically and he still immerses himself to the point where he literally bleeds (see end credits). Michael Shannon also does a great job of keeping his villain believable while coming close to the over the top, campy border. My only issue was the structure was distracting at times and pulled me out of the story.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago