I loved it! Rian Johnson once again proves that he is a master storyteller and focuses more on character and story than multimillion dollar futuristic set pieces. He handled a time travel story perfectly with no loose ends, extra layers, style and a ballsy ending. Once again Joseph Gordon-Levitt proves his acting abilities and I’m notorious for loving women with mouths on them so of course I was swooning over Emily Blunt’s character and that fact that she handled a gun only made her hotter. Seriously, you should see this film and if you haven’t already seen Rian’s other films (Brick, The Brothers Bloom) you should check them out as well. I can honestly say that he is one of my all time favorite writer/directors.
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- A black heart Boston cream donut for my black Boston cream filled heart. https://t.co/p65O9gmId4 1 week ago
- The plus side of this hummus not being as good as the one I usually buy is that I won't eat the whole container in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So what's the point of the new Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn isn't going to be in it? 1 week ago
- When you buy a light bulb and get home and realize the box is empty. #OhTheHumanity https://t.co/ibM01MH3yZ 1 week ago