I was torn about seeing this one. I love Anna Kendrick, Elizabeth Banks, and think Rebel Wilson is hilarious as well as Adam Devine from Workaholics but the trailers didn’t make it look like anything spectacular. A friend saw a preview screening and said she would pay to see it again so I was sold. It was cute and fun but had some flaws. It also doesn’t help that there are so many singing reality shows and shows like Glee and Smashed that now when I hear covers they have to be really good to impress me and I think I’m all mash-uped out. There were some really funny parts, obviously with Rebel Wilson, and Elizabeth Banks and John Michael Higgins were so funny as the commentators. I knew Brittany Snow looked familiar but didn’t realize it was her until I saw her name in the credits which is always a sign of strong acting. The other thing is that the love story aspect felt a little forced and I think could have been written stronger. Overall I thought it was just aca-alright.
- Caller: She was in France, she couldn't call and cancel her room. #TheyDontHavePhonesInFranceOrTheInternet #WhoKnew 3 days ago
- You know the hotel you're staying at is white trash as fuck when your key card never lets you out of the parking ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good friends hire a babysitter to hang out with you. And I totally won at Mario Kart drinking game. 5 days ago
- They are making it snow for some girl's Frozen birthday party in my hood. https://t.co/VQHtyTUbKy 5 days ago
- Jaws on the Water was a shitshow. We purchased tubes figuring they would be blown up but nope. Had 2 wait 2 hours i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago