I was torn about seeing this one. I love Anna Kendrick, Elizabeth Banks, and think Rebel Wilson is hilarious as well as Adam Devine from Workaholics but the trailers didn’t make it look like anything spectacular. A friend saw a preview screening and said she would pay to see it again so I was sold. It was cute and fun but had some flaws. It also doesn’t help that there are so many singing reality shows and shows like Glee and Smashed that now when I hear covers they have to be really good to impress me and I think I’m all mash-uped out. There were some really funny parts, obviously with Rebel Wilson, and Elizabeth Banks and John Michael Higgins were so funny as the commentators. I knew Brittany Snow looked familiar but didn’t realize it was her until I saw her name in the credits which is always a sign of strong acting. The other thing is that the love story aspect felt a little forced and I think could have been written stronger. Overall I thought it was just aca-alright.
- Me: Unfortunately we are sold out. Caller: Can I have your supervisor? #SureButWereStillSoldOutAndTheyAreGoingToTellYouTheSameThing 3 days ago
- RT @MazzelloJoe: How is it in 2018 that we can put 5000 songs on a watch but if your voicemail fills up with 20 messages your phone explode… 3 days ago
- That awkward moment when you're riding in the front seat of an Uber pool & the woman in the back says she's an MMA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "It won't stop itching." "Leave it alone! Leave it alone!" #ThingsIOverheardInTheWestHollywoodTarget 6 days ago
- In tonight's Uber pool some drunk guys kept referring to the Armenian driver as Romanian, tried to talk to him abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago