As I’ve stated in some of my other reviews I’m not a huge fan of the “found footage”, shot for millions but made to look homemade films but it actually worked here; probably because thanks to Cops and all its copycat shows we’re used to seeing police officers filmed this way. There were a few times where the point of view shifted focus and it pulled me out of the story but other than that it was really well done. The story is gritty so may not be everyone’s cup of tea but it felt very authentic. Jake Gyllenhaal and especially Michael Peña deliver award-winning performances. Anna Kendrick was great as always and I was surprised to see and questioned if it was actually America Ferrera playing a supporting role as another officer. The ending had me on the edge of my seat and I thought it was so ballsy until they threw some sugar on it. It’s definitely worth checking out especially if you’re into darker, raw, crime dramas.
- If you don't ask the same question 3 times; I won't have to talk to you like you're an idiot. 1 day ago
- Valet: I was just over there laughing because I heard him ask you for help & you didn't say anything & I knew you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 4am dog walk photography. https://t.co/K7LLPsgtEr 3 days ago
- When they ask my clumsy ass to carry a picture frame at work. #Whoops https://t.co/gpWmWugzso 4 days ago
- That awkward moment when the price of one of your flights went down & you call & they tell you there is a $75 fee b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago