It opens with a bang and keeps the bullets and jokes flying. The film has a very Adaptation-like feel to it with writer-director Martin McDonagh naming his main character Marty and having him struggling to write a screenplay which just so happens to be titled Seven Psychopaths. The writing saves the film from being the cliché it could have been by giving us strong characters each with their own unique psychopathic traits and hilarious dialogue. Sam Rockwell is brilliant and should have awards thrown at him. Woody Harrelson and Christopher Walken are great as always and I tend to enjoy Colin Farrell’s acting when he’s not doing his “one for the money” studio films. Tom Waits also plays a pretty convincing psychopath. I really enjoyed it and think you would too if you’re a fan of films like Adaptation or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago