I enjoyed it up until the ending. It was very anticlimactic. All that build up and then the final moments from the final showdown were just too easy. It was so intense and then ended with a, “That’s it?” I did really like the intro of Q and it was so badass to see M get some action. Daniel Craig has more than proven himself as Bond. Javier Bardem also really knows how to play a creepy villain but completely different from his villain in No Country for Old Men. It was also nice to see Naomie Harris back up on the big screen. The film was 10 times better than Quantum of Solace (that’s not really saying much) but not as good as Casino Royale.
- Princess FB said she can't wear eyeliner when she works with me anymore because she has cried from laughing twice today. 19 hours ago
- Deadpool 2 excellent use of Take On Me! 2 days ago
- When your college has a booth set up at the event you go to. #IllTakeMyTuitionBackInSwag https://t.co/ZPtlrbyqVN 4 days ago
- These bartenders do not give a fuck. #Heavypour 4 days ago
- Random Guy (staring at Vern): Look at the little angel. Me: I don't know if I'd call him that. 4 days ago