I enjoyed it up until the ending. It was very anticlimactic. All that build up and then the final moments from the final showdown were just too easy. It was so intense and then ended with a, “That’s it?” I did really like the intro of Q and it was so badass to see M get some action. Daniel Craig has more than proven himself as Bond. Javier Bardem also really knows how to play a creepy villain but completely different from his villain in No Country for Old Men. It was also nice to see Naomie Harris back up on the big screen. The film was 10 times better than Quantum of Solace (that’s not really saying much) but not as good as Casino Royale.
- Love is letting your dog puke on your shirt. And it's easier to clean than the carpet. #ThanksForTheWarningHeavesVern 2 days ago
- Fantastic Beasts o'clock! 4 days ago
- Bummed that I didn't get my super deluxe Muse album in the mail today but glad I got to listen to it online. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Was just called Tim repeatedly by a caller who I did not give my name to. 1 week ago
- Got a package at work that had a free leather journal in it so naturally I googled it to see its retail value.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago