I enjoyed it up until the ending. It was very anticlimactic. All that build up and then the final moments from the final showdown were just too easy. It was so intense and then ended with a, “That’s it?” I did really like the intro of Q and it was so badass to see M get some action. Daniel Craig has more than proven himself as Bond. Javier Bardem also really knows how to play a creepy villain but completely different from his villain in No Country for Old Men. It was also nice to see Naomie Harris back up on the big screen. The film was 10 times better than Quantum of Solace (that’s not really saying much) but not as good as Casino Royale.
- Just became a cliche & told my supervisor an issue was above my paygrade. 1 day ago
- No one cares that you aren't checking in exactly at check in time. If everyone checked in at check in time we would be screwed. 1 week ago
- An argument about the complexity of Kumail Nanjiani's character in The Big Sick turned today into a Zoe Kazan movie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The A Star is Born soundtrack is $3.99 on Amazon and The Karate Kid soundtrack is $5.99 on itunes. #YoureWelcome 3 weeks ago
- Me: Why would you travel with that many stuffed animals? Coworker: The Housekeeper said they were all on the bed. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago