I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- How did I not get tickets to The Talking Dead in the cemetery? 11 hours ago
- My dog just stepped on my remote while Donald Trump was speaking so I guess he is tired of listening to him too. 4 days ago
- Just walked Vern in a white T-shirt in the rain & am declaring myself the winner of the unofficial neighborhood wet T-shirt contest. #Moobs 1 week ago
- Friend from high school told me I'm like a Sour Patch Kid; first I'm sour then I'm sweet. 1 week ago
- DJ is playing I Put a Spell on You from Hocus Pocus. 1 week ago