I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Mexican Maya: Just because you found Jesus doesn't mean I did. 5 hours ago
- Guys, lime Skittles are back. We may be a small step closer to world peace. https://t.co/KdHQaR50Gr 3 days ago
- Got my Scream VHS Lamp today. Thanks Nancyjars & my cousin Dougie for sending me the link. https://t.co/CDUxGycvfN 5 days ago
- RT @OrphanBlack: THANK YOU #CloneClub for an INCREDIBLE 5 years. And now, we dance. #FarewellOrphanBlack https://t.co/xXlv8uQqJu 1 week ago
- Orphan Black finale o'clock. I don't know which clone I'm going to miss the most. 1 week ago