I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- That turkey sandwich was delicious but any chance of productivity tonight just went out the window. #HelloTurkeyComa 4 hours ago
- Was totally that guy that parked my scooter like an asshole so I would have a parking spot for my car when I got home. 5 hours ago
- Garbage Mouth: I'm pretty woman. Me: No you're ugly hooker. 13 hours ago
- This tweet is brought to you by the massage chair at work. 16 hours ago
- My Uber driver should have paid me for the list of movie recommendations I gave him. Seriously wrote him a list. 2 days ago