I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- My coworkers like me! They really like me! https://t.co/kFNclHTZND 3 days ago
- Got to shoot my coworker with an authentic vampire killing gun. https://t.co/ndkxw2ZhmP 3 days ago
- Heigh ho heigh ho it's off to drink for free I go. 4 days ago
- So Garbage Mouth mentioned the girl removing the car dent with the dildo video & Chang Chang Sugar Slut keeps calling it a doodle. 4 days ago
- May have gotten a Hamilton ticket. 4 days ago