I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Star Wars o'clock! 1 day ago
- Coworker: It's hotter than the Devil's dick in here. 1 day ago
- Ugh some crazy lady just totally Mystery Science Theatered the whole movie I just saw by herself. 2 days ago
- Is it just me or does Playa Vista have like a Stepford Wives/Truman Show vibe to it? Even the birds are creepy. https://t.co/LGcfimD2sy 2 days ago
- When you get to work and your office is way too hot & they didn't kick the crazy guest out even though we were sold… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago