I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Homeless man briskly crossed the street when he saw Vern & I this morning, "I like dogs but those wiener dogs bite." #BumWisdom 1 day ago
- Love is caring enough to fuck with someone. - Baby Chachalaka 1 day ago
- Boss:U did a good job with that we may have u do it all the time. Me:I will if I get a raise. B:I'll get u a stool. M:I'll fall right off it 2 days ago
- Some wienis ran in between Poppa Webb's feet while he was driving. #WebbWhiteTrashFamilyWeekend https://t.co/FHUWVugyOZ 5 days ago
- Julie: Ma, you're spending money like crazy. Momma Webb: You can't take it with you. YOLO! 5 days ago