I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Old Nascar bros buy the same racing jacket. https://t.co/LM2Mq0riaF 1 day ago
- Anyone else relate 2 that moment your parent's camper breaks down so you have 2 use their old camper they haven't sold yet? Anyone? Bueller? 1 day ago
- 1st time driving while on vacation & I got pulled over. Apparently the headlights on my sister's car don't turn on automatically. #Whoops 3 days ago
- Walking Vern in CA @ 12am, "Come on, Vern. Let's try not to wake up the bums." Walking Vern in MA @ 12am, "Come on, Vern. There's a-SKUNK!" 4 days ago
- Pretty sure I just farted the beginning of Jeremy by Pearl Jam. 4 days ago