I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Coworker told me I'm looking whiter than usual. #Sick 11 hours ago
- That awkward moment when you have a guest invite you up to her room in front of your supervisor and coworkers. 1 day ago
- Free theater tickets & free parking downtown. #IDontPayForShit 2 days ago
- Hot butterbeer with firewhiskey, yes please! #Nerdoholic https://t.co/KUGQ5wtgye 5 days ago
- What to eat? https://t.co/XSMI0p7Zqs 5 days ago