I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Whyola: The name Chang Chang Sugar Slut calls someone whose name she can't pronounce. 6 hours ago
- Yay! Boss made changes to the schedule so I don't have to work on my birthday. #1stWorldCrisisAvoided 8 hours ago
- I just got slammed while my coworker was on break but Bam Bam just stopped by to make everything better. https://t.co/NQbRKBUG1G 9 hours ago
- B we're both totally in this one! #CloneClub twitter.com/editsalot/stat… 10 hours ago
- RT @DolbyTheatre: So @TheBruun would be a ballet dancer spy clone! #OrphanBlack #PaleyFest https://t.co/uAqHnYjchH 10 hours ago