I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- 57 more minutes. Been at work since 5:30am. 2 hours ago
- Downtown to see Amelie a New Musical. https://t.co/JdJEr8NtP2 1 day ago
- So for lunch we had our pizza party for winning our pumpkin decorating contest & management just brought us milk &… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- And was just given another banana. This is getting ridiculous. At least I know I will never starve. I should just stop buying groceries. 1 day ago
- Been at work for 15 minutes & my coworkers have already supplied me with enough calories to get me through the day. https://t.co/shAiUMUBzm 1 day ago