I had the joy of getting an invite to a preview screening of this and completely bailed on my plans to go see it. The trailer wasn’t even online yet so I knew very little about the film but I love Jennifer Lawrence and think she is the best young actress around. I’ve also been a Julia Stiles fan ever since 10 Things I Hate About You and even more so since I got to meet her and she was a complete sweetheart. David O. Russell may have a reputation of being difficult to work with but I usually enjoy his movies . And come on, Deniro in a dramedy? I had to see it. And it was totally fucked up & amazing! A nice balance of drama and comedy and Jennifer Lawrence playing a girl with a mouth on her just made me fall in love with her even more. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance to date. I loved the movie so much I went out and bought the book and will pay to see it again.
- Got pinched by a coworker. Me: I have green underwear on! Coworker: I can't see it. Me: That's not fair, I have to wear a uniform. 23 hours ago
- Me: WWAD? Andrea: Wad Me: What would Andrea do? 23 hours ago
- Sat 7 seats away from Annette Bening. 2 days ago
- 2nd row dead center at the opera. #MeSoFancy https://t.co/YS1bSgk447 2 days ago
- Seriously, clowns. Just do a little googling before you post your fake news bullshit. 3 days ago